What Makes Kehoe-France Special?
At Kehoe-France, we have over 50 years of experience developing well-rounded, high-character individuals with nationally and locally recognized degreed faculty.
- Kehoe-France Southshore is proud to be an International Baccalaureate® World School.
- We have international exchanges with 46 partner schools around the world.
- We are locally, regionally, nationally, and globally accredited.
- Our visual and performing arts include drama, choir, band, and an extensive art program.
- Our foreign language program begins at age 3.
- STEM and Design – a collaborative and project-based learning approach centered around science, technology, engineering, and math.
- 99% of our graduates were accepted to their high school of choice
- 20+ National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- 20+ High School scholarships received
- 7+ High School Valedictorians and Salutatorians
- Competitive team sports for students in 3rd through 7th grade
- 15 Metro League Championships in the last 5 years
- After school activities including: KF band, Cheer, Chess Club, Makerspace, visual and performing arts