Our Commitment to Students and Families
At Kehoe-France Southshore, we believe that if you are making a commitment to our school, we want to make a commitment to you.
- Your child will be known by name, strength, and need.
- Your child will learn in a challenging, fulfilling, and enjoyable classroom environment.
- Your child will be an internationally-minded learner who defines, learns, acts, and reflects upon global issues and concerns.
- Your child will value his or her own uniqueness and have the courage to think and act independently.
- Your child will demonstrate a love of learning by drawing from positive educational experiences.
- Your child will have an appreciation for the visual and performing arts, foreign language, physical fitness, and wellness.
- Your child will demonstrate self-discipline and problem-solving skills necessary to investigate the world around him/her.
- Your child will recognize and value his/her own uniqueness with opportunities to investigate and seek out areas of particular interest through participation in curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Your child will demonstrate compassion and respect for his/her peers and practice courtesy, consideration, and self-discipline in all relationships.
- Your child will demonstrate the ability to live a productive life, and through an awareness of his/her self-worth, will strive to become a contributing member of the community.